- Barack Obama – As his star continues to rise, there’s just no contest for #1 Best Communicator.
- Tim Russert – He was one of the best, and we’ll miss him.
- Randy Pausch – An unknown, until he gave one speech about his mortality. (I personally loved his mortality speech and must admit a certain sadness when I discovered he lost the fight against cancer in July 2008.)
- Colin Powell – Always great, in 2008 he gave the interview of the year.
- Mike Huckabee – The one repeat from last year – he can’t be held down.
- John Chambers – A remarkable businessman who’s speaking ability drives his company.Chambers
- Sarah Palin – A remarkable woman in a remarkable rise to celebrity.
- Tina Fey – How could she not be on the Top Ten Best list?
- Anderson Cooper – He’s one of a kind – leading a new breed of journalists.
Source : Bert Deckers’s “The Top Ten Best (and Worst) Communicators of 2008”