- Main Features
- Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows versions
- Sign in to view your Storage Accounts – use your Org Account, Microsoft Account, 2FA, etc
- Connect to Storage Accounts using:
- Account name and Key
- Custom endpoints (including Azure China)
- SAS URI for Storage Accounts
- ARM and Classic Storage support
- Generate SAS keys for blobs, blob containers, queues, or tables
- Connect to blob containers, queues, or tables with Shared Access Signatures (SAS) key
- Manage Stored Access Policies for blob containers, queues, and tables
- Local development storage with Storage Emulator (Windows-only)
- Create and delete blob containers, queues, or tables
- Search for specific blobs, queues, or tables
- View blobs and navigate through directories
- Upload, download, and delete blobs and folders
- Open and view the contents text and picture blobs
- View and edit blob properties and metadata
- Search for blobs by prefix
- Drag ‘n drop files to upload
- View and query entities with ODATA
- Insert prewritten queries with “Add Query” button
- Add, edit, delete entities
- Peek most recent 32 messages
- Add, dequeue, view messages
- Clear queue
Look & Feel
Compared too… Visual Studio
It looks very similar to the Visual Studio implementation. Though I can imagine that the codebases are shared between the both.
So depending on your need… You may want to use one or the other.
- Project Deco got an upgrade and went to “preview”.
- You are able to manipulate your storage accounts a bit more in-depth without delving into code.