Today’s post is conceptually a rather simple one… Let’s see how we can go from this ;
To here ;
By using a CI/CD pipeline.
Flow of the day
What will we be doing today?
- Kick-off a VSTS build once a change has been made to our Github repo
- Build a container via VSTS
- Publish the container to an ACR (Azure Container Registry)
- Kick-off a VSTS release once the build succeeded
- Use an ARM template to deploy an ACI (Azure Container Instance) with our docker container underneath
Sound cool? Let’s get to it!