Today I want to talk about Mozy. It provides a Simple, Automatic & Secure way to backup your files online. Enjoy peace of mind in knowing that your data is encrypted and stored in a safe, remote location. Maybe the last point might frighten you, as your data/information is kept on infrastructure that isn’t yours. Then you might think to add an extra layer of encryption yourself.
The features of Mozy;
- Block-level incremental backup: After the initial backup, MozyHome only backs up files that have been added or changed, making subsequent backups lightning fast.
- Open/locked file support: Mozy will back up your documents whether they’re open or closed.
- 128-bit SSL encryption: The same technology used by banks secures your data during the backup process.
- 448-bit Blowfish encryption: Secures your files while in storage, providing peace of mind that your private data is safe from hackers.
- Automatic: Schedule the times to back up and MozyHome does the rest.
- New and changed file detection: MozyHome finds and saves the smallest changes.
- Backs up Outlook files: Disaster-proof email protection.
An the last thing… You get 2GB of free online storage space! This might help you to keep important data safe?!? 😉
Like your uncle at a family party, the rumpled Swedish doctor Lennart Green says, “Pick a card, any card.” But what he does with those cards is pure magic — flabbergasting, lightning-fast, how-does-he-do-it? magic.
Card tricks, always a nice visual illusion!
Lifehacker just featured an article called “Debunking The Myth of Multitasking“.
In a fast-paced business culture of “get everything done yesterday,” it’s easy to admire and reward those busybusy people who always seem to be juggling 14 things at once. But business coach Dave Crenshaw argues that the most common kind of multitasking doesn’t boost productivity–it slows you down.
I kinda forget the reference for this, but a while ago I read that, with each interruption, the brain will need about 15 minutes to get all things in order again. This so that you’re at the same situation that you were when you were interrupted.
You may have the best strategy in the world, but it will fail if you company lacks passion! Imagine your CEO… Is he a boring excel sheet presenting bureaucrat or is he a passionate person leading the company by his beliefs?!? Every change within a company starts from passion.
Robert Lang is a pioneer of the newest kind of origami — using math and engineering principles to fold mind-blowingly intricate designs that are beautiful and, sometimes, very useful.
The presentation starts out with the basics of orgami to the point where it can be used for business practices like aerospace, surgery, etc…