Given my affinity towards containers & azure, it will not come as a surprise when I say I published a small container from which you can launch AzureRM commands!
- Docker Hub (build) : https://hub.docker.com/r/kvaes/docker-powershell-azure/
- GitHub (source) : https://github.com/kvaes/docker-powershell-azure
First of all, we’ll launch the container ;
docker run -ti kvaes/docker-powershell-azure
Next up you do the device login ;
And check out which commands are available…
As you notice, the current preview release is quite limited in available commands. Expect more to be added over time off course!
- Powershell on Linux works
- The AzureRM module is in preview, and limited in commands
- It all works inside a container too! 😀